Popular Questions for Lip Balms
1. How does Lysine benefit the lips in this lip balm?
Our Lysine + Herbs Lip Balm is a pocket-sized lip balm made with lysine, an essential amino acid to tackle cold sore symptoms.
2. What are the primary moisturising ingredients in the Cherry Lip Balm?
Our Cherry Lip Balm is packed with organic sunflower and coconut oils, making it the best lip balm for dry lips. One swipe and they’ll be left feeling soft and hydrated.
3. Is this lip balm flavoured or scented?
Our Cherry Lip Balm has a lusciously sweet cherry flavour that brings to mind warm, summer days and fresh fruity scents. This organic lip balm is not only nourishing but delicious too!
4. How does calendula benefit the lip balm?
Calendula has been used for centuries in skincare, medicine and nutrition thanks to its famous calming and anti-inflammatory effect. We’ve added calendula to our Cherry Lip Balm to soothe irritations resulting in soft, dry lips.
5. What gives the Organic Mint Lip Balm its refreshing sensation?
Upon application of our mint lip balm you’ll notice a delightful tingling sensation. This is due to the fresh, zingy combination of peppermint and eucalyptus oils.
6. Can your lip balm assist in repairing chapped lips?
Try our Organic Mint Lip Balm with soothing vitamin E. This targets dry and chapped lips and is the perfect size to keep in your handbag or at your desk.